Sunday, July 12, 2009

A^+b^=C^ ?????

I am doing my homework and Im stuck on yet another problem and I have been working on this one for a while. Looks like I need tutoring...but until then... can somebody help?





The hypotenuse of a right triangle is 2 meters longer than twice the length of one of the legs. The other leg is 30 meters long. Find the length of the hypotenuse.





I got x=16 but when I plug it in....it doesn't work.

A^+b^=C^ ?????
Quite honestly, I couldnt tell you, but I want to thatnk you for not using YA to get others to do your homework for you. You at least tried to do the problem.





Good Luck!
Reply:A^2 + B^2 = C^2


If you know the lengths of the hypotenuse and one leg and need to know the length of the other leg, the formula for the right triangle can again be rearranged to find the answer. The variable that represents the unknown side will need to be on a side of the formula by itself. Since you are naming the sides, the variable can be either a or b.





The formula needed to find an unknown leg when the other sides are known is:


GO HERE


http://mathforum.org/~sarah/hamilton/ham...





It should help you.....

wedding florist

No comments:

Post a Comment