Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Withdraw from Calculus?

I'm not a hard worker, but i intend on getting tutored for this subject.





my gpa is 2.89 (blegh), and I got a C+ in pre-calc both times that i took them (highschool and now, freshman college) I can probably pass with a C, but that would very much worsen my gpa and make the reality of my not getting excepted into the Rutgers Business school more apparent.





I have the option to take it in the summer or get it over with now...





I'm an accounting major and calc is not something people emphasize here..





Withdraw Calculus and take it in the summer (don't know if i'll be motivated enough to do beter)


or


Suck it up and aim for that C+ (eventually the procrastination to get a tutor will end and i can catch up to everything i didn't practice)





(btw, took the midterm, i failed so chances are low that I can do insanely better on final).

Withdraw from Calculus?
Sounds like you go to Rutgers. If I were you I'd take calc and get tutored at the Learning Resource Center for free. I went into the final for Calc 135 back as a freshman with a lackluster F average. I spent 3 hours a night at the LRC the last two weeks of the semester and kicked arrse on the final. I got a B as my final grade in the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment