Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do you factor ax2+bx+c and by grouping? (with the easiest way so that I can understand better & know how)?

I have this problem and it's a big problem. I don't know how to factor because the numbers here are so hard. I don't know yet since there is no tutor in my school and my tutor's still getting the lack of knoweldge in herself. Please help me. Before my exam in 3/13-15/07 (This is Algebra!)

How do you factor ax2+bx+c and by grouping? (with the easiest way so that I can understand better %26amp; know how)?
x(2a+b)+c





That's how I would do it. You take the number (or variable) that they all have in common and put it outside of the parenthesis. Then, on the inside of the parenthesis, you put what the numbers are without the term you have taken out, so if you were to distribute, it would come back to what you started with.

floral deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment