Sunday, July 12, 2009

Who knows my little sister Cassie?

Okay, so take a guess how weird do you think my little sister is on a scale of 1-10. One being she is completely normal and boring in everyway and 10 being she is a complete freak of nature.





Then, choose which thing(s) you think she does for fun:


A) Start a fight with a nine-year-old


B) Dances like a wee ballerina


C) Tutors children and probably screws them up while doing it


D) Runs in the snow barefooted


E) Goes to childrens hospital on a regular basis just for the fun of it


F) Has big bug eyes


G) Teaches children to suck on their socks like 'fuzzy nuckies' as she calls it (or fuzzy pacifiers)


And finally...


H) Wears the same clothing atleast a few days in a row.





Sorry everybody I'm just very bored ;). I really do love my sister lol I just mess with her on a daily basis! It's a big sisters job!

Who knows my little sister Cassie?
Yeah, give her a real life long complex about herself, that shows her you really love her.
Reply:OMG!!! I'd soo give her a....two....except for running in the snow barefoot is fun...and big bug eyes are beautiful....wearing the same clothes isn't that bad as long as you take a shower and like you can only wear sweatshirts and sweat pants and certain jeans a few days in a row.....i don't believe she starts fights with nine year olds either...anyways a 2 is what i'd give her:)


~I kno, my answers are always right, am i right or am i wrong!


(yea that soo totally made no sense whatsoever)


No comments:

Post a Comment