Sunday, July 12, 2009

What would you pay for these services?

I am brainstorming ideas for services to provide for a home business





1. How likely would you be to buy this service from a stranger?


2. What would you pay for this service, if anything?





A. A typing service where someone would type up your handwritten report or resume.





B. A fish or hamster sitter where you would leave your pet with me at my house when you went on a trip





C. A tutoring service for grade school kids to help with classes or teach them Reading Spelling, English, Sign Language or computer software classes





D. Someone to teach you sign language





E. Someone to do your grocery shopping for you





And another question: do you have any other ideas for a service that might be successful that wouldn't require keeping pets in my house or being on my feet a lot? I am capable of traveling/driving and shopping, but probably not yard work or walking the dog.

What would you pay for these services?
I like C. Especially because online tutoring is gaining popularity all over the world. If you can become an online tutor, you can have a worldwide market of potential students. Your work hours are also flexible and you don't need to travel at all. Try sites like:





(1) http://www.tuitionplaza.com/tutoring/





(2) http://www.tutor.com





(3) ... many other sites (use search engine!)
Reply:I like B. This is becoming popular where I live. Not sure what the rate is that they charge for sitting a pet, but it's something I would pay for when I went out of town.

floral centerpieces

No comments:

Post a Comment