Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am in search of chinese tutor for my 7 year old kid. We are non chinese.?

I've checked with C.C's. They do not have any program which teaches elementary level. I am in Hougang, can any one help me? Thanks.

I am in search of chinese tutor for my 7 year old kid. We are non chinese.?
You can put an ad on this popular Chinese Language forum:


http://www.chinese-tools.com/forum
Reply:Hi mano, there always is a long way to go to really grasp another language. I'm a Chinese working mother and now I'm on my way working hard to learn English. It's hard because practising with some native speakers is the most effective way to improve it however many learners, including me, don't have that advantage.


As a language learner, I'd like to teach your child Chinese through e-mail, or talking online. If you like, you can email me at:


kyjhzg@yantaibinglun.com


By the way, I'm not a native English speaker, maybe there're some mistakes or not proper words above. Anyway, I think you know what I mean.


Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment