Sunday, July 12, 2009

C.O.M.P.A.S.S test for math.... HELP!?

I am in dire need of help with the compass test. Could anyone give me some problems with every single step worked out so I can study along with some blank questions that go with the problem you worked out? I have a list of the things that are going to be on the test.... Elementary Algebra: Linear Equations in One Variable, Basic Operations with Polynomials, Substituting Values into Algebraic Expression Intermediate Algebra: Rational Expressions Coordinated Geometry: Linear Equations in Two Variables Trigonometric Functions and Identities Right-Triangle Trigonometry Angles Triangles College Algebra Placement: Complex Numbers, Functions Numerical Skill/Prealgebra Placement: Averages: Means, Medians, and Modes, Basic Operations with Fractions, Percentages, Complex Numbers, Functions.... Some of these I know I just need to freshen my memory. If someone wants volunteer there time and tutor me over the internet that would be wonderful. I will give u my e mail and AIM account.

C.O.M.P.A.S.S test for math.... HELP!?
You can find tutorials for all of those with a general yahoo search for those topics. So of the math tutorial pagese have the answer hidden so that you can work it out then check your answer.
Reply:Okay I would really like to help but I'm not into math. Why don't you get help from the math experts. Go to sites where many experienced tutors %26amp; retired teachers hang out:





1) http://www.tuitionplaza.com/tutoring/ - tutoring by retired teachers and volunteers (free)





2) http://www.tutor.com - tutoring by professional tutors (not free)





3) ... and many more (use search engine).





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment