Sunday, July 12, 2009

Visual C++ Tutorials for a very very new beginner?

I am interested in programming. Yes, I have searched the net and tried to find good tutorials for me to understand. Yes, my hair is exploding from understanding it. Yes, after reading a whole bunch of online tutorials I can't get anywhere at all except at the cout and cin concept. And this is from 2 months of understanding. (Yay for wasting the new year and december looping around.)





Yes, I AM going nuts.





One word:


S. O .S





I am a visual learner, and as far as possible I would like one like this:


http://www.profsr.com/vb/vbintro.htm





In fact, if I (ignore the fact that it's basic for a moment) understood this, I could immediately learn VB. But thing is, I need to know VC++. People, %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; VC++ %26lt;%26lt;%26lt; VC++





I cannot afford a real life book. Yes. In fact I want an online tutor (which will not of course happen due to $$ issues).





So, help out the little guy spare his programming defect by posting tutorials / e-books / suggestions that are stupidly and annoyingly easy, pretty please.





... Help.

Visual C++ Tutorials for a very very new beginner?
Maybe this will help u





http://cplus.about.com/od/learning1/ss/c...


http://www.intap.net/~drw/cpp/index.htm





But my advice 2 u is to buy a book,it can't cost that much,and is the best and safest way to learn c++ or any other languages,because,u also get 2 practice exercises,and understand better what's all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment