Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I said that my friend sold her baby.....she still wants to be friends?

The other day I asked my friend if I could use her address to get into a nearby college. She said "no" b/c I didn't drive an hr to tutor her in math last weekend(microbiology and finals kept me in). well I said OK, then she txt me "selfish". it was really outta nowhere. So in short. I told her that 'what is selfish is to give yr kid up and use the 2000 a month to buy designer handbags, while yr other kid needs basic living items.' So she was/is hurt. and I knew it was hurtful, but I believe she did sell her kid for superficial dumb things. like she's stripping behind her husbands back and hanging out with 60yr old men for money at night. I think that she was selfish to act that way and she keeps texting me that I should apologize for what I said. So I need advice. I know it was wrong to go that far, but I believe it's true..and I really don't know if I'm sorry or that I want her friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment